1955 Chevy Pickup Truck 3200 / 3100 - 350 V8, Muncie M21, 373 Posi, 5 Window
Contact the seller
Middletown, Delaware, United States
Features and Specifications
|Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
|Trim:||3200 / 3100|
1955 Chevrolet Other Pickups 3200 / 3100
Pick Up Truck
- 1955 Original frame, cab, suspension
- Chevy 350 V8 - engine block era 1969
- Fresh rebuild March 2017
- Mild cam
- New Headers with Flowmaster dual exhaust
- GM 4 bbl carb
- GM electronic ignition
- Muncie M21 - 4 speed manual transmission on the floor - era 1969
- 10 Bolt Posi Rear with 373 gears - era 1969
- Rear wheel drive
- Power Brakes - mounted on frame under the driver's floor panel
- Front Disc brakes - drilled rotors, braided lines
- Rear Drum brakes
- Ridler 20" Rims - new in March 2017
- 275/40/ZR20 All Season Tires - new in March 2017
Body / Interior specifications:
- This truck has NO RUST and NO BONDO
- Frame has No Rust
- Floor boards have No Rust
- 100% solid steel body and bed
- Original cab, hood, front fenders, rear fenders, tailgate
- Bumpers have been replaced
- Rear bed metal is new, wood is new - March 2017
- The paint job is AWESOME! spent over $12k on triple black clear coat
- Frame off painting - firewall, interior cab, door jams - all painted March 2017
- Frame was painted black also March 2017
- Interior bucket seats are from a mini cooper - lap seat belts only
- Interior dash is painted flat black
- Vinyl floor and headliner are in great condition
- Windows operate properly, Door handles operate properly
- Heat works
- Glass is in excellent condition
- Dash gauges all work except for speedometer cable which recently stopped working
- Front shocks / Rear shocks are about 1 year old.
- Note - no power steering, no radio, and the front suspension is original 1955
This truck is in Excellent condition! It starts up, idles, and runs with NO issues.
There are NO scratches and NO dents. It has one small chip on the right side corner bottom of the hood. The bed and wood are new and spotless. This truck as beengarage kept.
It's currently inspected in Delaware. All lights, horn, and wipers work properly. Clear clean title.
It's a great driver, doesn't shimmy or shake, stops easily, has plenty of power, and definitely get's attention.
Any questions, please email and I'll reply back with my cell phone number to talk. I can do a video walk around if wanted.
Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. I can help facilitate with the process.
The RESERVE is low and realistic for this build.SellingAs Is with No Warranty.