1969 Corvette Sting Ray / Wide Body
Contact the seller
Huntington Beach, California, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||400 Cubic Inch (6.6-Liter) V8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1969 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray
This may be some person's only chance to have this pretty awesome car. After tossing the idea of selling my prized possession for a new bucket list car, I decided to see if my car will sell for areasonable price to an equally meticulousperson.
Up for auction is my tastefully customized 1969 Chevy Corvette Sting-Ray. It started life as a base model 69 Corvette with a 350 block that was upgradedtoa sbc 400 bored 30 over with a 4-spd Muncie transmission. This car has a fully customized wide body with sharpened body lines. This is 8" wider in the rear and 5" wider in the front than a stock Corvette. It sits on 335/30R18 in the rear and 285/35R18 in the front. It is literally a "one of a kind" beauty. Pictures do not do it justice. Come see it for yourself. I included as many pictures as I could.
- 1969 Chevrolet Corvette Sting Ray
- Charcoal Grey Metallic paint
- Powdered coated black bumpers, door handles, and trim
- 400 small block chevy bored 30 over
- 4 speed Muncie Transmission
- Custom Wide Body: 8" rear / 5" Front
- 335/30R18 Rear
- 285/35R18 Front
- Michelin Pilot Sport
- 18" US Mags Milnar Special ordered Concave wheels - powdered coated black
- All New Wheel Studs
- Custom Leather Recaro seats
- Custom Side Mirrors
- New weathr stripping - doors, T-tops, hood
- Powermaster High Torque starter
- New Altenator
- Crane Fireball Hi-6 ignition
- New Master Cylnder
- New Slotted/Cross Drilled Rotors - EBC
- New Brake Pads - EBC
- New Flywheel
- New Adjustable Monroe Rear Air Shocks
- Interstate Battery under Costco warranty
- Kenwood KVT-516 in dash 7" DVD/MP3/USB Flip out Touchscreen with KCA-BT300 bluetooth
- Carpeted Speaker Box enclosure 10" center/6x9" ends
- JL Audio 10TW3-D4 Thinline Series Shallow Sub Woofer
- Infinity Kappa6x9" 3-wayspeakers
I will try my best to answer any and all questions about this car. If you are unsure about anything, contact me before bidding. Come see the car in person.
Thanks for looking and
I prefer local pick-up, but if the winning bidder is willing to make arrangements for delivery that is fine.
No returns, warranties or exchanges if car is purchased.
*Auction may end early because the car is beingsoldlocally aswell*