1964 Chevy Chevelle - Malibu SS
Contact the seller
West Creek, New Jersey, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||427 ci Big Block|
1964 Chevrolet Chevelle Malibu SS1964 Chevy Chevelle - Malibu SS
Drives beautifully and runs great.
It is a very fast car but was never raced.
Female owned for 28 years.
Slight paint bubbling on bottom of doors.
Some rust on quarter panels, but have new quarter panels to go with the car if interested and the paint code for matching paint.All pictures are current.
A head turner beautiful car.True SS, the first 5 numbers of the VIN are 45837VERY RELIABLE CAR!!!Reasonable Reserve.
- 427 Ci Big Block Motor .030 overbore Very Low Miles
- 10.5:1 Compression Ratio
- TRW Forged Pistons
- Balanced Rotating Assembly
- Harland Sharp Roller Rocker Arms
- Mickey Thompson "427" Valve Covers
- Competition Camshaft
- 800 C.F.M. Dual Feed, Dual Pump, Holley Carb.
- Edelbrock Manifold
- Hooker Headers
- 4 Core Radiator
- 4 speed Muncie M-20 Transmission
- Centerforce Clutch Assembly
- Hurst Competition Plus Shifter
- 3:70 Positraction 9 inch Ford Rear
- Front Suspension Raised
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Front Disk Brakes
- Goodyear Tires
- American Racing Wheels
- Chrome Bumpers in Great Shape
- Beautiful Black Interior
- Vinyl Seats
- Perfect Headliner
- New carpet