1967 CHEVROLET IMPALA WAGON
Contact the seller
Bergenfield, New Jersey, United States
Features and Specifications
1967 Chevrolet Impala
1 of none ever built. 3 year full restoration of a very rust free survivor body. Every component has been gone through restored and or replaced with factory correct original or where available NOS parts.
This impala wagon was a barn find from central Pennsylvania and was a one family owned car stored away in a barn used for vacation purposes. It was a plain Jane impala as ordered by this family. 283 V-8, power glide trans, manual drum brakes, manual steering, AM radio, bench seat, 9 passenger, AC
Fast forward to today, I wanted to build something that GM and Chevrolet could have built but didn’t. I used all 1967 SS427 original GM components to build this “what if” car.
I used the following:
· A Genuine SS427 Domed Hood with die cast hood insert.
· Big block 402/375 4 bolt main engine block built up with all new components.
· Aluminum Dart Oval Port heads, aluminum intake, new rods, pistons, forged steel crank, approx. 425 hp with dyno sheet runs.
· TH-400 Trans with shift kit.
· 4-piston factory disc brakes upfront, drums in back
· F-41 sway bars, front and rear.
· Factory AC
· Power steering with quick ratio rebuilt steering box
· 12-bolt Posi rear with 3:42 gears
· Rally wheels, 7 inch front and back
· BF Goodrich redline tires 235/70/15 all four
· 2 ½ inch dual exhaust into flow master 40 series mufflers
· 9 passenger seating
· Power tail gate window
· Driver side remote mirror
· Passenger side mirror
· AM Radio
· Tilt column
· Bucket seats
· Factory dummy Console
· Factory Tach Dash/Gauges
· Factory under dash courtesy lights
· Factory seat belts – front, rear and 3rd seat
This car has all its original sheet metal except hood was replaced with SS427 hood. No replacement of floors, doors, quarters, rockers etc. New windshield glass, rear has UMI upper and lower trailing arms, and adjustable pan hard bar. Heavy duty rear coil springs and AC Delco air shocks. All new front suspension, springs, ball joints, bushings etc. New AC Delco battery, exhaust manifold were blasted and high temp ceramic coated, new weather stripping all around, new wiring harnesses were installed under hood and under dash, made by American Auto Wire. AC compressor was sent out to Classic Auto Air to be rebuilt. AC needs to be charged with Freon. Bumpers are original as are all stainless pieces on car. Bumpers have been re-chromed. NOS bumper guards. NOS cornering lights and lens. NOS all 4 pieces of eyebrow trim. NOS hood lip moldings. NOS floor mats. NOS mirrors.
Car was repainted in its original color base coat, clear coat using Sikens Paint.
GM Paint code “S” Sierra Fawn
GM Paint Code “C” Ermine white on roof
I chose to paint roof white to make it 2 tone. Was an original solid Sierra Fawn top and bottom
Questions? Email me.
I reserve the right to cancel auction at anytime due to being for sale locally too.On Feb-21-18 at 18:48:04 PST, seller added the following information:
PLEASE READ BELOW CAREFULLY
Any questions, please call me or text me at (201) 364-3889
and I will do my best to answer them.
I will assist with shipping but you have to arrange it and pay for it. If you need help arranging shipping, just ask.
If you win, please pay. Simple rules to follow. Thanks for checking out the ad.
We do not accept Pay Pal. Payment will be required within 3 days of auction end unless other arrangements have been made. Payment will be in cash or wire transfer into our bank account.