1969 Chevy Camaro - "SS"
Contact the seller
Bonner, Montana, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1969 Chevrolet Camaro "SS"
1969 Camaro Convertible - “SS” Replica
This is one of the nicest restored Camaros around!! The paint, like everything else, is show quality!
Same owner for 38 years
This amazing car has won many car shows including the best Camaro in the show at the 2015 Midwest Camaro Club Hot Summer Nights Car Show.
This car is beautiful, and you will not be disappointed. This beauty runs and drives as good as it looks.
Better than New!!
· Low Miles (Odometer reads 44,510. Actual mileage is approximately 33,000)
· Frame Off, Ground Up restoration completed in 2014 with only 1000 miles since
· Everything was either replaced or restored at the time of the restoration including the brake lines, master
cylinder, fuel lines, fuel sending unit, fuel tank
· Completely rebuilt 350 / 350 hp (out of a 1970 Chevelle)
· Rebuilt Muncie M21 with new heavy-duty clutch, pressure plate, and new Hurst Competition Plus Shifter
· New Eaton 12 bolt posi rear end (Complete unit) all Royal purple fluids
· Power Steering, Power Brakes
· Complete new suspension including poly body bushings (sub frame and body were removed during restoration).
All new front-end suspension parts and shocks. New leaf springs and shocks on the rear.
· Body was completely stripped and new GM quarters were installed along with new GM door skins, new front
fenders, new hood and new deck lid
· Interior was completely redone with new seat foam and covers, new door panels, new gauges, new carpet, the
floor was covered in sound deadening mat under the carpet
· New convertible top and pads, and cover for when the top is down, frame completely stripped and refinished
· The drive train was completely redone. Radiator, Motor, Clutch, Transmission, Shifter, Drive shaft, Rear end
· All new 4-wheel disc brakes, brake lines, Master cylinder
· Complete car was undercoated before any parts were reinstalled. Bottom looks as good as the top!
· All new shocks, springs, (front and back) all new suspension parts on the front end, new bushings, etc.
· New Cragar SS wheels and BF Goodrich tires (the stock wheels are available also)
· All new wiring harnesses
· New Optima Battery
Delivery is available for an additional cost.
Please let me know if you would like any additional pictures or if you have any questions about this car!!