2002 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS – 35th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION – WITH SLP
Contact the seller
Birmingham, Alabama, United States
Features and Specifications
|SubModel:||Limited Edition SLP|
|Trim:||35th Anniversary SS|
|Engine:||5.7 Lt V8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2002 Chevrolet Camaro 35th Anniversary SS2002 CHEVROLET CAMARO SS – 35th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION – WITH SLP
35th Anniversary Limited Edition SS – Has the Z4C package in addition to the WU8 SS package.
The Limited Edition package is the only car that offers the 17” Black/Stainless wheels and this particular color scheme.
Loaded – T-Tops, Automatic transmission, 2-tone leather seats with 35th Anniversary logo/stitching on seats, floor mats and trunk mat.
From GM plant, the car was sent to SLP (Street Legal Performance) to have the 345 HP package installed.
This included an SLP High-flow Ram Air Lid and Dual/Dual cat back exhaust.
Also installed the SLP 400HP Performance Pack:
SLP long tube headers
SLP high flow cats
SLP high flow Mass Air sensor
The entire SLP package was added as a Factory Package making this car pretty rare.
Sale includes the GM/SLP Birth Certificate, with SLP Birth #4046
Only 3,667 Limited Editions were manufactured
Only 934 were Automatic Coupes
Very few were sent to SLP for the Factory Modifications.
Over all, a very rare car.
This car is the True Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Edition – Rally Red with the 2 Silver Racing Flag Stripes.
Drilled Front rotors with hawk pads front and rear
Strut tower brace
Bolt-on frame connectors
Performance sway bars front and rear
Tuned up in June 2014, replacing both cat convertors with SLP free flow units.
In Nov 2013, the Transmission was replaced by Kindred Chevrolet at 85,010 miles ($2,700.00)
In May 2015, the Rear End was replaced, New tires, an alignment and oil change ($3,685.00)
All service records that we have are included with the car.
SLP Performance 400HP package
2-tone Leather Seats
Power driver seat,
T-Tops, glass (not mirrored)
17” Black/Stainless wheels
I am selling this car for my sister, who recently lost her husband of 47 years.
In May 2015, they drove to Missouri to purchase the car, basically sight unseen. They completed the purchase and drove the car back to Alabama.
On the drive home, her husband kept hearing a squeal in the rear end. Rather than having it rebuilt, he had it replaced. At the same time, he had a set of BF Goodrich performance tires put on the car.
Since then, they have put just under 5,000 miles on the car.
So, the transmission has approximately 17,000 miles, and the rear end has about 5,000.
The car is being advertised locally as well, so I reserve the right to cancel the ad at any time.
- Actual Mileage 101,900
- The engine compartment of this 2002 looks to be very much original.
- Paint on this car is in good condition, with a few flaws. (See photo of spiderweb cracking on front silver striping) Paint shines up great, and looks good.
- glass t-tops are excellent as well with no cracks and no leaks
- The interior of this car is all original.
- Leather on drivers seat is worn, with a small tear on the edge where your rear slides across getting in and out.
- Driver side and Passenger side door window/lock controls are loose. The plastic clips are broken. But the controls still work.
- The carpet is original and could use a good cleaning/shampooing.
- The AM/FM/CD is original.
- Gauges look very nice with little fading and good lenses.
- The dash pad is original and looks Very Good
- This is a 16 year old performance car.
- Overall condition is very good considering the age of the car.
- Needs a good detailing.
- The interior needs some cleaning up and detailing.
Pick-up in Irondale (Birmingham), AL
Will meet you within a distance of 50 - 60 miles.
Will not ship, but will meet your shipper with the car.
$500.00 deposit by Paypal
Balance due in cash on pick up
If you bring a Cashier's check, we will have to go to my bank for verification before you take possession of the car.
Any questions, call or text William 205-915-0130
If I can’t answer your question, I will get an answer and text/call you back.
This is a nice 2002 Chevrolet Camaro SS 35th Anniversary Limited Edition that is priced to move, so don't wait!