1987 Chevy Monte Carlo SS-appraised/low mileage/original
Contact the seller
Palmetto, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
|Trim:||2 door sport coupe|
|Engine:||305 (CID V8 HO)|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo 2 door sport coupe
This car is all totally original. Some performance options have been added (see list below) but all original parts are included. This car was appraised by John Langdonin Mooresville, NCby AutoAppraisal Group, Inc. of Charlottesville, VA. (see pictures for appraisal).
Note he states it has original paint; interior shows no wear; garage kept; limited driver and in show quality condition.
In addition to specs listed below:a new AC Delco battery was just installed and the A/C has been converted to the new refrigerant.
Security measures are listed below. The original factory window invoiceis pictured; note this was a radio deletecar.
The SS is stored under a cover in our smoke free and climate controlled garage. This car has the original paint with the GM primer issues famous through the late 80's. Mouse over pictures to get a better view. There are no dents. dings or accidents as the paint is "spidering" in a couple of spots and chipping off in a few spots because of the above. I have included a complete GM factory set of stripes (purchased at Dale Earnhardt Chevroletin Newton. NC)and new taillightlensesfor the future owner (purchased from Bud's Chevrolet in Lansing, MI). These cost in excess of $1000.00.
Thiscar was purchased new in Jersey City, NJ and never saw snow, salt, ice or much rain and was commerciallytruckedto Florida where I bought it from the original owner in 2001. This SS is a serious strong runner, looks gorgeous, sounds great.
1987 Monte Carlo SS
· 305 (CID)V8HO
· Crane Cam and lifters#2030.
· Edelbrock intakemanifold#3706. .
· Edelbrock high flow waterpump.
· MSD 6Aignition.
· Accel supercoil.
· Taylor 8mmwires.
· Hypertech performance powerchip.
· Flow Mastermufflers.
· Random Technology ultra flow catalyticconverter.
· Goodyear Raised White Lettertires.
· Radio Delete car w/added Sony AM/FM stereo CD player w/InfinitySpeakers.
· Use Premium Gasoline Only
· Mobil One synthetic oil Only
· Anti-theft: Steel encased steering column and separate ignition lockout key
· MSRP GM Window Sticker
· All original parts
· Appraisal by John Langdon of Auto Appraisal Group, Inc. in Mooresville, NC
· Complete new GM Factory Stripes
· Chilton Manual and Owner’s Manual
· 2 new taillight lens covers still in box
I am second owner, purchased from original buyer in 2001 and garage kept in non-smoking and climate controlled environment.Had 50,200 original miles when purchased in June 2001 has 56,500 miles as of April 29, 2017 or 394 miles/yr since I have owned it.
**More detailed pictures are available via email including GM Strip kit, Tail light lens, etc. & videos of car being driven....sounds awesome!!