2011 Chevy Impala Police Package
Contact the seller
Walkerton, Indiana, United States
Features and Specifications
|Fuel:||Flex Fuel Vehicle|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2011 Chevrolet Impala
2011 Chevy Impala Police Cruiser
This vehicle was purchased to be used as a police car.It starts easily, runsand drives. The A/C is cold. It was turned in because the scheduled replacement arrived. Visible damage is as follows:
- No spare tire
- Some wear on roof from Lightbar mounting (See Photos)
- Trunk lid has some wear from antennas(See Photos)
- Floor is very clean! (See Photos)
- Some slight surface scratches and dingsin paint exterior (See Photos)
- Holes drilled in headlamp assembly where lights were installed
- scuffs and scratches on passenger side dash(see Photos)
- Weatherstrippingnot in too bad of shapearound doors
- Recently replaced tie road ends and ball joints.
- LED Spotlight!
The specifications of the vehicle are listed below.
- 3.9L V6 Engine (3900 Engine & Exhaust System)
- Mileage – 86,867 miles
- 4 Speed Automatic Transmission w/ Overdrive
- Heavy Duty ABS Brakes, Chassis & Suspension & Radiator
- Power Steering
- Tire Inflation Monitor
- Power Steering Cooler
Safety & Security
- Driver & Passenger Front Air Bags
- Auto Daytime Running Lamps
- Variable Intermittent Wipers
- Tinted Windows
- Steel Wheels with hub caps
- Dual Electric Remote Side Mirrors
- Tires:Firestone Firehawk PV41 all season tread(P225/60R16)
- Adj. Tilt Steering Wheel
- AM/FM Radio with CD Player and 4 Speaker System
- Bucket Seats w/ Heavy Duty FRT/RR Seat-Back Cushion
- Power Driver's Seat
- Driver's Manual Lumbar
- Switch Instrumentation Lighting
- Power Windows & Locks
- Fabric Seats in Front andRear
- Dual Visors w/ Extenders
· All property is offered for sale “As-Is, Where-Is.” Bidders are encouraged to physically inspect the offered property prior to bidding.
· Winning bidder may contact us at the below number At completion of auction to make arrangements for pickup.
· IF YOU HAVE -0- FEEDBACK: Please email contact information through eBay Messages (Ask a Question link). If you fail to do so before bidding we will CANCEL your bid andBLOCK you from bidding on our auctions.
· LOCATION OF PROPERTY: 300 Illinois Street Walkerton, IN 46574
· INSPECTIONS: The bidder is invited, urged, and cautioned to inspect the property prior to submitting a bid. To the best of our knowledge, all identified deficiencies and mechanical problems are included in the listing. Unknown repairs may be required. Property may be viewedfrom 8am - 3pm,Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. For directions call 574-586-3511. Please email any questions through eBay messages.
· PAYMENT: The winning bid shall be considered an agreement to buy and is final. Payment in full is due no later than7 business days from the time and date of the auction closing. Acceptable forms of payment are:
· CASH IN PERSON - U.S. Currency
· Certified Cashiers Check
· Money Order
· Checks shall be made payable to: Town of Walkerton
Deposit of $250.00 due within 48 hours through Paypal only!
· All payments must be for the exact amount due. We do not have the resources at this office to make change.
o If payment is not made within the stated time frame the property will be relisted. We do not submit Second Chance Offers.
· VEHICLEPICK UP:WE DO NOT SHIP OR DELIVER.
· The Town requires PROOF OF INSURANCE if a vehicle is driven off of the lot. Insurance is not required if it is towed. All items must be removed within 7 business days from the time and date of auction closing.Vehicles will be released only upon receipt of payment.The purchaser isresponsible for transportation to and from the Town Fleet management Lot. The purchaser pays for all transportation costs. The Town is not responsible for and will not make any removal and/or transportation arrangements. These arrangements are the responsibility of the purchaser. The purchaser is responsible for loading and removal of any and all property awarded to them. The Buyer will make all arrangements and perform all work necessary, including loading and transportation of the property. Under no circumstances will The Town of Walkerton employees assume responsibility for packing, loading or shipping. Property may be removed from8am - 3pm,Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays.
· TOWN DISCLAIMER: SELLING OF SURPLUS PROPERTY BY Town of Walkerton(Town): This property is offered "AS- IS, WHERE-IS", with no warranty or guarantee, expressed or implied, as to its condition, fitness for use or fitness for a particular purpose. Information in the description section does not necessarily denote overall condition of the property and is not intended to be comprehensive; other repairs may be required. The Town reserves the right to notify bidders and cancel any auction. The Town will not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. The Town reserves the right to award bids to any bidder. Bids not meeting the reserve may not be awarded. All items being sold are subject to the General Sale Terms and Conditions, which are incorporated herein by reference, and such other special terms and conditions as may be contained herein. A purchaser or disappointed bidder shall have no recourse against the Town, any of its agencies, officers, employees or agents.
· Your bid is a contract. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.