1983 Chevrolet El Camino
Contact the seller
Tacoma, Washington, United States
Features and Specifications
|Type:||Crew Cab Pickup|
1983 Chevrolet El Camino Pick upUp for auction bid is a clean & straight (rust-free) factory air conditioned classic El Camino with its correct 305 V8 engine and rebuilt Eddlebrock 4BBL Carburator and the correct 3-speed automatic transmission that shifts as designed - very smooth driver.
- This car's engine was rebuilt 3 years ago according to the last owner (no receipts, which was gifted to him by his grandfather.
- Has excellent power & compression and starts everytmie!
- Automatic transmission was rebuilt (no receipts) just over a year ago and shifts very nicely and holds freeway speeds with ease; I took it out today and drove for over two hours = it is a NICE driver
- It's not a show car and could use some TLC
- It has a small exhaust leak at the manifold - easy fix
- Has tilt steering and the adjustment connector is loose and needs attention
- The lights all work, front & rear - but the turn signals don't turn off automatically, so you have to cancel signal manually and has a off market stereo system (not sure how to work it) but not factory
- The interior is in good condition but has 4 cracks in the dash; a small cut in the bench seat. Otherwise, in decent condition for being 35 years old
- The doors both open and close nicely with no door sag
- All windows are in great condition
- Has the compressor and A/C component but hoses are not hooked up, so may take work to be operational but it is an A/C car (not operational)
- Heater and defrost work perfectly
- The color was originally white with dark brown cloth bench seats/interior. The paint has been changed about 3 years ago and does have some scratches/scrape a 20 footer but the body is very clean and straight. Body lines are nice.
- The bed is solid with no rust
- Chrome all very good condition
- Car is a complete car -Runner/driver and will make any Chevy person happy!
- Miles show 63,907 but in our state a 5-digit odometer and being over 10 years old is sold as "Miles Over" or "Unknown" or "Exempt"
- I have tried to describe this vehicle acurately but condition is sometimes different from person to person so please inspect to verify any information contained herein
A $500 non-refundable deposit to be paid upon winning the bid via PayPal. Balance to be paid by cash OR cashier's check OR bank wire transfer. Car can only leave when all funds have been received in full. I am happy to help wherever possible at buyer's expense. Call me at 253.312.9594 with any questions or inspection requests/arrangements. A buy it now price can be added for an acceptable offer....Thanks & good luck bidding!!