1973 Chevy Chevelle Laguna Donk w/ 26" Dub Spinners and Pearl Yellow paint job
Contact the seller
Centreville, Virginia, United States
Features and Specifications
1973 Chevrolet Chevelle LagunaThis is a 1973 Chevy Chevelle Laguna 'Donk', with 26 inch DUB Rims and Spinners.
- Solid body with semi-recent Pearl Yellow repaint. New vinyl roof with power sunroof.- Suspension lift with Air Shocks in the rear - 26 inch Dub Stashola Spinners - Pirelli tires with less than 1,000 miles on them.- Drilled disk brakes with steel braided lines.- Tons of audio - (2) 15 inch kicker subs - (3) amps - (8) 6x9's - (4) 5 inch component speakers set - new dual battery.- New black carpet, leather seats and headliner.- Keyless entry, back-up camera and paging alarm.- Touchscreen CD/DVD Radio.- 350 Motor V8 - Holley carb - dual exhaust - auto transmission. (Built Motor and Transmission)- Working cold AC, hot heater.- All in working order: Lights, horn, signals, windows, sun roof, etc.- Emergency Break has been taken out to fit the set of wheels, but that's not a big issue, since it has an automatic transmission.- And more upgrades have been done to the car.
- Runs and Drives, but it's more of a Head Turner, people stop to take pictures, get honks, gets a TON of attention. But it doesn't drive as smooth, drives like an old jeep, do to the wheels, the car wasn't built to have those size wheels, so every bump or uneven spot not the road the wheels want to go different directions. BUT the more you drive it the better you get the hang of it. I personal take it out 3-4 times a week, and same reaction from people, smiles, looks, pictures all over town.
- The motor and transmission have been built, they look really clean, not exactly sure on the millage of the motor and transmission, but the body itself has around 76k.
- The sound system is good, but needs a tune-up, someone who actually understand, but it blast some good music, it shakes the whole car!
- Upgraded radio, with CD/DVD touchscreen, aux input, with TV screens on headline mirrors and a digital rear view mirror w/ back-up camera.
- This car was very well built, minor chips on the paint, one on the rear bumper as shown on photo #16, very little spot, there are some rust bubbles on the bottom of the door, some poorly painted spots near the trunk.
- The car had been lifted to fit the 26 inch wheels, so on the back it has air shocks, that can raise the rear if you plan on filling up the car. The Dub wheels and spinners are pretty new, just on the wheels alone there's about $9,000 spent.
Overall someone spent $25,000+ to build this beauty.
Gas gauge seem to stop working, recently.The hood fitting is a little off, nothing major, just pops out a little, as shown on pictures.There's a small rip on the headliner.
Feel free to ask any questions.
Payment, $500 down payment via paypal in the end of auction, remaining in cash in person.
*Reserve set at $10,500