1969 Chevy Chevelle 4 Speed
Contact the seller
Cornelius, North Carolina, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||350 CI V8|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1969 Chevrolet Chevelle
This muscle car was built to be driven, enjoyed, and shown off! If you are looking to "invest" in an old car or are looking for a highly documented car to park in the garage and show off your documentation, it is time to move on to the next car on Bbay. I have very little documentation on this car. Did not do the build or know who did. Have owned for about 3 and 1/2 years and enjoyed driving it regularly. It is just time to move on to another toy. What I do know is that this car was sold as a roller (no engine or transmission) in 2011. Someone bought it and did a complete restore which I believe was a frame-off. They did an excellent job. Since I have no documentation I have no idea if this car was built with the SS option in 1969. I have never seen a 50 year old car that is perfect and this car is no exception (see below).
Here are some specification on the car:
The 350 CI V8 is matched to a Demon carburetor and Muncie 4 speed (this car can absolutely get up and go!)
Coated headers with fat custom exhaust, power steering, power disc brakes (front & back),
3.73 gears, 10 Bolt, tachometer, 8-track tape player and retro radio with Ipod connection
Boss rims 17" front & 18" back
Bench front seat
The car is being sold as-is and I encourage bidders to inspect in person. That said, below are the items I am aware of that you should know.
1) Heater is not working (was working but not now)
2) The sound system (which was professionally installed by Freeman Audio) has an issue with fading in the speakers. Have not been able to trouble-shoot the issue yet.
3) The only flaw in the paint (other than some very minor road rash) is a small slit just above the front driver side wheel well. It is about 1/2 of an inch long.
4) There is no horn? I guess when they did the restore they left off
5) Mileage is unknown with the odometer reading 3,868