07 Chevy Corvette Black
Contact the seller
Navarre, Florida, United States
Features and Specifications
2007 Chevrolet Corvette07 Corvette hardtop convertible. This car has a salvage title from a previous accident, was repaired by the previous owner, and is in great mechanical condition. The car does have a few minor problems that I have not fixed yet. I'm slowly working through them but don't have the time. The car runs and drives great. The transmission and engine are in great shape and the car has low miles. The AC blows cold.
Needs:- Drivers seat does not move. It could be as simple as a broken ground or a new SCM is needed which isn't too expensive. Taking the seat out is labor intensive so it just needs someone with some time and space in their garage to look into it.
- Fuel level does not always indicate correctly. It may get stuck at half tank or indicate empty. Much of the time it works well but occasionally will not work correctly. My thought is to try a new fuel sending unit but I don't have the time or space to work on it. The car runs great. It just doesn't always indicate the correct fuel level
- Tire pressure sensors on drivers side do not indicate a pressure in the car. I bought a reset tool but haven't tried to reset the sensors yet. It could possibly need new sensors on the left side if the reset doesn't work.
- Airbag light is on
- There is no windshield washing fluid system/reservoir. When the previous owner rebuilt the car, I think he just left out that system. The wipers work great but the car needs the reservoir and motor if you want to use washer fluid.
- The body is in good shape. The paint was bad when I got it. I got it professionally detailed and it's much better now but there are still a few scratches here and there.
- The trunk won't open with the key fob. You have to use the key to open the trunk and then it works just fine.
- There is a tear a few inches long on the side of the drivers seat at the seam. You could probably patch it if you knew what you were doing. New seats are expensive. You could also put covers on the seats or just deal with the small tear. It isn't hurting anything or getting worse. It's just a defect in the car that I'm mentioning in the interest of full disclosure.
The car is fast and runs fantastic. I put a new battery in it and have enjoyed driving it. I've kept it in my garage since I've gotten it. It has some issues but nothing that affects how it drives or runs. Everything is minor. It just needs someone with some time and space to take care of it. It's just been sitting in my garage and it's time to let it go. Thanks for looking and message with any questions.
I can help with vehicle pick up but the buyer is responsible for arranging and paying for shipping of this car.