1962 Cadillac Series Sixty-Two 2 Door Hardtop Custom Modified
Contact the seller
Costa Mesa, California, United States
Features and Specifications
|SubModel:||Custom 2 Door Hardtop|
|Trim:||Custom Modified 2 Door Hardtop|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1962 Cadillac Series 62 Custom Modified 2 Door Hardtop
1962 CADILLAC CUSTOM MODIFIED
62 SERIES 2-DOOR HARDTOP
This is a very nice Customized Cadillac Sixty-Two 2-door hardtop that was recently modified and restored. This white/black finned classic coupe looks sharp and performs/drives very well plus it has plenty of power. This cool car is currently equipped as following-
- Paint finished in the 1962 Cadillac white.
- The chrome and bright work has been refinished in black including the powder coated bumpers
- New black interior with Dynamat sound insulation throughout.
- Custom built high-performance Cadillac engine that has been over bored to displace a massive 514 cubic inches
- No expense was spared with this motor build, its featured internals include keith black 10:1 pistons, forged rods, stage 3 rockers and a performance cam
- Power to the rear wheels is delivered through an automatic TH400 transmission
- Fitted with custom fabricated long tube stainless steel headers and a 3-inch dual exhaust system and Magnaflow mufflers with large oval chrome tips
- Brand new big disc brake conversion kit up front and sits on a set of correct Jamco lowering springs and shocks
- Stylish 8 spoke 20 inch black rims fitted with nitto 245/40/r20 tires
- Power front seat
- Power steering & brakes
This custom modified Cadillac is a blast to drive!
Call (949)642-7447 for additional information about this Cadillac or to set a time to inspect it in the Newport Beach area of Southern California. The buyer is responsible for picking the car up in Southern California or for shipping. We can assist the buyer in the shipping process if needed.