1993 Cadillac Sixty Special - Showroom Condition
Contact the seller
Bend, Oregon, United States
Features and Specifications
|Model:||Series 60 Special|
|Engine:||4.9 Liter V8 SPFI Engine|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1993 Cadillac Series 60 Special
This vehicle is almost 25 years old, with limited adult owners. 88,000 original miles. Rare model produced and stretched 5 inches from the factory. Everything on it except for one exception is perfect. If you have questions, call me before you bid at 541.389.2800. Last time this car was on auction, it reached $5,000 but I ended up not having to sell it because it was just short of the reserve.
- Clean Title
- Hand Car Washes and Premium Fuel Only
- Extremely Limited Production For This Model
- 1993 Was The Only Year (recently) That Featured Fender Skirts
- No Modifications Of Any Kind
- Owners Manual
- Two Gold Cadillac Keys
According to Wikipedia: "While Sixty Special retained genuine American walnut trim on the doors and dashboard, it's the custom seating that made the Sixty-Special unique since 1989 was now optional, available as part of a $3,550 "Ultra" package. Only 686 of the 5,286 Sixty Specials (priced at $37,230) built in 1993 were ordered with the "Ultra" interior." This vehicle has the "Ultra" interior.
This is not a Sedan de Ville nor Fleetwood. Only 686 vehicles were made with these specifications (Wikipedia).
- Standard Equipment;
- 4.9 Liter V8 SPFI Engine
- 4-Speed Automatic w/ Overdrive
- Front Wheel Drive
- Traction Control
- Automatic Door Locks
- 6 - Way Power Driver & Front Passenger Seat Adjusters
- Cruise Control
- Power Trunk Lid Release and Pulldown
- Power Windows
- This is only a small list of the standard equipment, please refer to window sticker in the photos.
- Security Package
- Ultra Seating Package
- Chrome Wheels
- Radio Sound System (Delco - Bose)
- Car is showroom condition and absolutely mint except rear passenger door trim, which can be professionally fixed by the Cadillac dealer service for and additional $647
PayPal payment only, $1,000 deposit within 24 hours of winning bid.