1949 Buick Street Rod / Hot Rod Resto Mod - No Reserve!!
Contact the seller
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Features and Specifications
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
1949 Buick Other
1949 Buick Street Rod - NO RESERVE!!!
Was older adult owned. Helping a family friend settle the estate.
Car starts right up and runs and drives perfectly. Restoration was done professionally in the early 2000's. There is absolutely no filler on this car - it's all steel.
The owner had several hot rods and really enjoyed driving his cars in the summer months. Paint looks great - there are some minor chips and such from regular driving but overall it holds its shine real well. Paint is a two stage DuPont.
The car is meant to be driven. It's made many a trip from Mass to Maine. It's a total highway cruiser. Drive it anywhere. It remains registered and insured in Massachusetts until sold. Has a current Massachusetts inspection sticker. The interior is ridiculously comfortable. All the gauges work as well as the horn and the directionals. The car needs nothing. Drive and enjoy from Day One.
Car will be delivered with a clean Massachusetts title.
I have a bunch of recent walk around and running videos. Please text me at 781-706-5500 so I can get them to you.
Here are the general specs:
- 1970 455 - completely rebuilt with roller cam. 375 HP.
- Rebuilt TH400 Auto Trans
- Holley Electric Fuel Pump
- GM 12 Bolt Rear End
- Camaro front subframe with IFS. New shocks, ball joints, tie rods.
- Handles shaved with remote poppers
- Front Headlights and Rear Tail lights are frenched
- Custom gauges
- Front tilt hood
- Power steering / Power disc fronts
- Static lowered with drop spindles
- Newer 235/75/15 tires in rear, 215/70/15 in front
- Cruise Control
- Trans Am Steering Column and Steering Wheel
- All glass and trim is new. Windows operate perfectly
- New wiring harness throughout.
Car is offered at no reserve. High bid takes it home. Happy to help with shipping/arrangements. Please ask any questions before bidding - if I don't know the answer I will get it from the family. Car is located in Lakeville, MA at the family's home and is available for inspection anytime.
$500 Deposit Due within 24 Hours.
Please message me through eBay or text me for more details at 7817065500