2008 Acura MDX Silver w/ Running Boards! 140k miles, great condition!
Contact the seller
Greenland, New Hampshire, United States
Features and Specifications
|Engine:||300hp 3.7-liter SOHC 24-valve VTEC V6 engine|
|Drive side:||Left-hand drive|
2008 Acura MDX
Silver Acura MDX - 2008 (SUV, All-Wheel Drive) with Running Boards
Black leather interior
Transmission: 5-Speed Shiftable Automatic
Seats 7 people and plenty of cargo room in the back.
Car is in very good condition. This model is the 2nd generation MDX, the most sporty SUV made at the time. It handles more like a sports car than a SUV. Lots of power, very smooth ride, as comfortable as you can imagine. Large enough to fit your family, or business associates. I've had adults in the third row seating who found it surprisingly comfortable for what it is - they weren't riding shotgun, that was for sure… but they weren't miserable either.
Inspection is current in my state of NH.
Power windows, power mirror, power locks, power seat, heated seats, cruise control, tri-zone climate control, 3 rows of leather seats, sunroof. Clean NH title, ready to sell.
Currently located near Portsmouth, NH. Buyer can pickup or arrange shipping. Or, for a reasonable fee, I am able to deliver to the following locations as I travel cross country late in May 2018:
Greater Boston Area,Connecticut,Greater NYC,Upstate NY along I-90
Cleveland, OH area,Toledo, OH area,Chicago, IL area
All along I-80 betweenToledo and Denver, CO including Iowa, Nebraska.
Or along I-70 between Columbus, OH and Denver, CO including Indianapolis, St. Louis, Kansas City, etc.
- 300hp 3.7-liter SOHC 24-valve VTEC V6 engine
- 5-speed automatic with sequential SportShift
- 4-wheel disc brakes
- Electronic brake distribution (EBD)
- Brake assist
- Front and rear stabilizer bars
- Variable-Assist Rock and Pinion Power Steering
- Drive by wire throttle system
- Two remote key fobs included with separate settings memory
- Driver's and Front Passenger's Dual-Stage Airbags
- Driver's and Front Passenger's side airbags
- Side curtain airbags with rollover sensor
- Vehicle Stability Assist
- Anti-Lock Breaking System
- Active Front Head Restraints
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Side-Impact Door Beams
- Immobilizer Theft-Deterrent System
- Wide wheel track width for excellent handling in inclement weather
- Low fuel alert (audible and center warning signal)
- Maintenance alerts (tire rotation, balance, oil change, etc.)
- 3rd row seating
- Electronic telescoping steering wheel
- Leather seats
- GPS-Linked Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control with Air Filtration System
- Front passenger's 8-way power seat
- Heated front seats
- Steering-Wheel mounted Cruise Controls
- Multi-Information Display
- Acura heavy duty floor mats - great condition!
- Power Moonroof with tilt feature
- 18" x 8" alloy wheels
- Fog lights
- Xenon HID headlights
- Heated power door mirrors with turn indicators
- Variable intermittent wipers
A reviewer of the car in 2008 wrote:
The all-new second generation MDX was introduced for 2007. It took the best qualities of its predecessors and expanded upon them, pushing forward the performance through suspension tuning on Germany's famed Nürburgring racetrack and adding more luxurious appointments and technological offerings such as Acura's Super-Handling All Wheel Drive (SH-AWD).
Inspiration for the bold, lean and contemporary design execution for the second generation MDX came from high-powered mega yachts - elements such as the adoption of large, clean surface areas accented by decisive line breaks, coupled with dynamic surface curvature treatments. The 2008 MDX is longer, wider and lower, and features a longer wheelbase than the original MDX, with the new dimensions creating a more athletic appearance overall. The styling continues to reflect a harmonious blend of utility, luxury and tastefulness that is a continuation of themes found in other Acura vehicles, including the bold new grille treatment.
Power for the MDX comes from a 3.7 liter SOHC 24-valve VTEC fuel-injected V6 that generates 300 horsepower. It produces 275 pound-feet of torque via an electronic throttle (drive-by-wire) to all four wheels through Acura's SH-AWD as needed via an electronically controlled 5-speed automatic transmission with Sequential SportShift and Grade Logic Control. The MDX's 300-hp VTEC V6 redlines at 6500 rpm, making as much power as some competitive V8s, while managing to deliver ultra-low emissions and average fuel economy ratings of 15 mpg city and 20 mpg highway. Premium unleaded fuel is required.